Musical Summer Camp for 5-12 yrs
July 3-7 – Some places left for children in infants and 1st class
July 10-14 – Some places left for children in 3rd to 5th class
July 17-21 – no places left
July 24-28 – Limited places left for infants/1st class and 2-5th class
The Creative Centre on Cecil st is being transformed into a series of magical musical worlds. Your guides as we explore will be Music Generation’s incredible team of musicians, whilst guest artists will bring art, dance and puppetry to the mix.
Along the way the young people will –
- Investigate different worlds within the Creative Centre – each with a different theme, sound and story.
- Discover, play and create music with Music Generation’s collection of over 300 musical instruments
- Hear and make new sounds and styles of making music.
- Write songs, then arrange, perform and record them
- Explore how art, puppetry, dance and drama can be used to turn the songs into films that will live forever.
The Camp is for children between the ages of 5 and 12 and will run weekly in July.
Each camp will run Monday to Friday between 10am-3pm, with a maximum capacity of 15 children, split into three groups according to age (5-7, 8-10, 11-12). The cost for a week is €75, and then €60 for each additional child.
For more information Contact Us